Conditions of participation in the raffle
1.The organizer of the raffle is Deutscher Fachverlag GmbH, Mainzer Landstr. 251, 60326 Frankfurt, Germany (hereinafter: DFV).
2. Any natural person over the age of 18 may participate in the raffle. Employees of dfv Media Group and their relatives are excluded from participating in the raffle.
3. Rules of the raffle: Participation in the raffle is possible in the period from 08.11.2021 to 17.12.2021. Participation takes place by completely filling out all required fields of the fleischwirtschaft.com survey on digital events, which can be found at https://dd3735.customervoice360.com/uc/Fleischwirtschaft/bb70/. The winner will be drawn at random from all participants in the survey who have also provided their email address to register for the raffle.
4. One Amazon Gift Card worth 100 Euros will be raffled.
5. The winner will be determined after the end of the raffle period and notified by DFV by e-mail. If a winner does not provide a delivery address within 14 days after DFV sends the e-mail notification, the claim to the prize will lapse. In this case, DFV is entitled to award the prize to other participants.
6. DFV accepts no liability for defects in material prizes. There is no entitlement to a substitute cash payment of the non-cash prizes or a subsequent modification of the prizes. The claim to a prize is not transferable. All operating, ancillary and follow-up costs associated with the prize are to be borne by the winner.
7. DFV is entitled to cancel or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice. DFV will make use of this possibility in particular if for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons a proper execution of the competition can no longer be guaranteed. Claims against DFV are excluded in these cases.
8. The automated participation in the raffle by means of so-called "bots" is not permitted.
9. DFV may exclude a participant from the raffle for good cause. Good cause is deemed to exist in particular if the participant's registration is based on false information, has been made by means of a bot or if a participant has registered for the raffle more than once.
11. Legal recourse is excluded.