USA, Springdale, Ark. After the most successful quarter in company history, Tyson Foods, Inc. continues to shape a bright future as one of the world’s largest food companies.
The company unveiled a proven, new enterprise leadership team to propel the company forward and accelerate growth. The talented new team brings together deep and diverse experience, and establishes leading capabilities for Tyson Foods along the entire food value chain, from agriculture to dining culture.
Tyson Foods’ new senior leadership team will increase focus on consumers, customers, technology and sustainability. Clear priority and accountability in these four areas, coupled with a structure designed for collaboration and agile decision-making, position the company for continued success in a changing market.
Members of the new leadership team, who will report to President and CEO Tom Hayes, include:
• Sally Grimes, President, North American Retail
• Andy Callahan, President, North American Foodservice & International
• Noel White, Chief Operations Officer
• Monica McGurk, Chief Growth Officer
• Dennis Leatherby, Chief Financial Officer
• Scott Rouse, Chief Customer Officer
• David Van Bebber, General Counsel
• Devin Graham [Interim], Chief Technology Officer
• Mary Oleksiuk, Chief Human Resources Officer
In connection with these appointments, Tyson Foods announced the departure of Donnie King, President North American Operations; Sara Lilygren, Executive Vice President Corporate Affairs; and Gary Cooper, Chief Information Officer. These departures will be effective over a period of months to allow sufficient time for a seamless transition.